Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7 Questions with Sports Handicapper Alex Blasscyk

PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 23, 2011 – It's a another hot day in South Florida on Friday the 22nd of July. Today I'm going to meet with Alex Blasscyk of Blasscyk WINS. This will be the 2nd meeting in the last 6 months with this up and coming Sports Handicapper.

You ask, what's a Sports Handicapper? That was the first question that I had back before my first interview with Blasscyk. You google it and the first thing that comes up is Wikipedia with a description of the entire industry. From the sounds and the looks of it, it’s the  Wall Street of Las Vegas.

Today, I'm meeting with Alex at Starbuck's in Boca Raton, Florida. Alex is taking the time to meet with me while in town for business.

The first question I ask Mr. Blasscyk is, Why Sports Handicapping?

"It's my passion, It's my niche and the industry needs me."

I smile and chuckle at the confidence or actually, cockiness of Blasscyk. This leads directly into my next question.

Some say you are full of yourself... What do you have to say to that?

"That's a great question. I can 100% say, YES. I would wouldn't want to be anyone else but me."

You can't help but to laugh a little. What has been your claim to fame?

"Besides being Blasscyk WINS? Just kidding. I'd say the first month of my rookie season in football. I was on fire. I was plus 68 units in thirty days. That's crazy sick good. Not only that, but I limited how many games I played. I didn't play 4 -5 games a day, like the rest of the industry."

What's the difference between you and the other sports handicappers?

"The folks that I work with are my teammates, not my clients. I treat folks the way that I want to be treated."

How many teammates do you have presently?

"Let me explain the process. Anybody that signs up, whether it's a one day package or a three day or monthly, etc... becomes part of the team. Today, we have a little more than 100."

Wow, that's gotta be a lot of money coming in.

"It's not about the fees, it's about taking down Vegas."

Are you close with other Handicappers or are you competition?

"Yeah, it's not me against them. It's us against Vegas. There is a mutual respect between a lot of us and there's that percentage who give the industry a black eye. That's why I'm here. The new face of the sports betting industry."

My final question is... If there is NFL this season; who do you see winning the Super bowl?

"There will be NFL... no question. No matter who’s playing... BW and the Team are going to win."

Well there you have it. As the industry changes everyday... More and more people are trying to be Blasscyk WINS.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

1 comment: